What symptoms did u have? (People who have went through labor already)?

I am 38 weeks prego tomorrow and i went and had an ultrasound today to check his weight because my belly was measuring bigger but he showed exactly on time, when they were giving me the ultrasound they found he was head down like REALLY low and i was thinking if he was that low why dosnt he just decide to come out lol. Question is, i know everyone is different i just want to see whay people say but what symptoms did u have right before u went into labor like was ther anything that happened like the day before or same day u went into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My daughter was really low for weeks. IT hurt
    With her I was induced to avoid same complications as before.
    With my son tho I had no symptoms I literally went fromlaughing and smiling to screaming every 5 mins with in an hour. Did that for 3 days before they FINALLY kept me.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• both my girls were head down for a long time. With both my girls i was extremely tired the day before I went into labor.
    Anonymous

• My doc stripped my membranes the day before that apparently set the labor in motion which I started feeling.... felt like small cramps then got worse...
    Anonymous

• PP here he was really low couldn't get any lower lo;
    Anonymous

• never had any symptoms with my son he went 8days over due date and as of right now today is my due date and guess what still no symptoms think i'm going to be induced once again, it's looking that way:)
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• The most recognizable symptom for me was that I couldn't sleep with out drugs at all in any way the week or so before. I then felt sick like I had the flu without a stuffy nose and cough. I also remember feeling her roll her head and push down against my cervix it hurt, also last thing was my pubic bone hurt sooooo bad and would pop and move.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• well with both my pregnancies A DAY BEFORE I HAD A THICK WHITE/RED/BROWN DISCHARGE THATS WHAT THEY CALL A MUCOUS PLUG THE NEXT DAY I WAS HAVIN GCONTRACTIONS AND AT NIGHT LIKE AT 3 AM MY WATER BROKE AND THE @ 11 AM I HAD MY SON... ON ST. PATRICKS DAY! THE SAME SYMTOMS WITH MY DAUGHTER EXCEPT DIFFERENT TIME OF BIRTH AND DIFERENT HOLIDAY SHE WAS BORN ON X~MAS 2008
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• for me everything was normal then at 330 am on my due date i woke up had to pee...went pee layed down hmmm i think i have to poop.. get up again go to bathroom...nothing...layed down still feeling like have to poop along with back pain now..woke dh and with in 5 mins was haveing contrations...and were 2 mins apart by now...lower back pain and feeling like i had to poop...get in van head to hospital thought he was gonna be born in van... needless to say there was no time for anything got there and poof baby boy. i did yell at the nurse saying i wasent in labor i needed to go to the bathroom..i was wrong and i did say sorry to nurse.. lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• my water also didnt brake and when i was at doc that thursday i was 2 cm dilated he came thurs/fri 330 am.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• You may not have any symptoms at all of impending labor. That's the way I am. I don't get braxton hicks contractions (none that I can feel anyway, the baby monitors always show them though), leaking water, losing mucus plug, none of that stuff. Which is actually kind of nice because when I start feeling contractions, I KNOW I'm in labor.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 9:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2010