as you approach you due date.........

well actually today is my due date and i'm just wondering does the baby usually get more active or less active before arriving? mine seems very active all the time is this normal?

jsimonds220

Asked by jsimonds220 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• less active they are totally squished, the movements are less but they hurt you more because they are getting so strong. Maybe you are different than I was, I am very short so the squishing is more so I guess. I think mine got active then quit the few days before. Just relax take walks, get lots and lots of sleep, eat small meals often, but like I said relax that is what your body truly needs to go into labor. Good luck and congrats.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My daughter was very active
    twogirlsandmore

Answer by twogirlsandmore at 11:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i think it's normal to stay active but oftentimes they will really get limited in their ability to move because of tight quarters =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2010