my father got me pumpkin fluff.......

really thats the name on it pumpkin fluff...he got it at a meathouse store i tried it with a spoon and its yummy its smooth pumkie flavored but i have no clue how to eat it.. with crackers? on bread? a topping..anyone ever heard of this stuff? and if so what do u do with it lol. its almost like whiped..smooth.. creamy...im so confused on this stuff...what is it how would u eat it....with what lol.....

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• no but YUM!! LOL i have heard of marshmellow fluff.. is it like that?? if so i eat marshmellow fluff with peanut butter on bread lol like a sandwhich.. what is the name of this stuff? i wanna check it out!!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i swear it says on the label...pumpkin fluff... its smooth and creamy like its been whiped its in a plastic tupperwear for like 1/2 lb ( the kind u get get at deli ) he got it at a meat store..he got just a lil bit so i could try it and if i like it i can get more. i tried it tonight and it wasent bad at all.. smooth with a hint of pumpkin.. its weired never heard of this stuff.. but dont know what to do with it.. like i said do u spread it on crackers lol...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• mmm... graham crackers? lol
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yeah, graham crackers! w/ whipped topping! YUM! Now I'm hungry!
    Anonymous

• I would just use a spoon. but you could frost a cupcake?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I have a recipe for pumpkin fluff. It is just like oreo fluff, the dessert. Not sure if this is what you are talking about. I use a can of pumpkin, a package of fat free vanilla pudding, a container of cool whip, pumpkin pie spice and milk. It is so good. I can eat the whole bowl by myself. I just eat it with a spoon and it is lowfat.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2010