Just wondering about putting formula in a sippy

Anyone else do this? I havent yet I just dont know if it would be good.
I have been giving her a small amount of juice a day so she gets use to her cup , I just wonder if I could do the same with formula?
She is almost 9 months old.

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I do and started that first. I didn't want to start on juice because I did that with my first child and he always thought sippy cup meant juice. So with my second, I just give formula in the sippy.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Thanks, I just didnt give my first a sippy til 1 so he got water juice milk ect in it. I started earlier with her to try to get her use to the cup better.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My oldest DD she took herself off a bottle when she was 9 months old she wouldn't take a bottle anymore, but she still needed the formula until she was at least a year old after a couple days of trying to give her a bottle and her not taking it I gave up and just put her formula in a sippy cup she drank it and it seemed fine I think you can
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i never did that, then again, i never used sippy cups, i hate those things!
    Anonymous

• At 6 months we stopped giving her formula in a bottle and put it in a sippy cup, it is no big deal, you can use a bottle to measure the water if you want.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2010