My DH and I decided to work things out, but stay separated for a while....

We decided we would see each other occassionally and work things out while living separately. We are both okay with this. Today he came over to get some more of his stuff and asked me if I had a man in the house (jokingly). I said no of course. Well, we agreed not to see other people cuz we are trying to work on things for a while. He called me tonight to talk to our son before he went to bed. My son was watching TV and didn't have much to say and my husband said he's starting to forget him. It's been 2 days! He said I sounded like I was preoccupied like someone else was at the house or I was texting. I told him no, I wasnt! It seems like he's already getting jealous over nothing! I'm the one who brought up that we shouldn't see other people! What do I do about the jealousy thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• take it as him being territorial...he still sees you as HIS wife and you and your son are HIS family.

IMO.So long as he isn't trying to control your life it's a good sign that he's worried about you seeing other people...he still loves you and doesn't want you to move on.

Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 9:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Nothing...let him feel jealous, maybe he will get his act together and be the kind of man you deserve?
    Anonymous