the spring semester of college starts on the 28th of Jan. (which is a thursday) and my schedule i only have classes mon-thur so i ask BD to watch his DS that day instead of taking him to daycare b/c it doesnt make sense to me to have him go through the stress of returning to daycare only to have the weekend come again and through him off... and its a whole big thing to his dad like it doesnt make sense to him. Am i wrong for wanting him to do that?

ShaniAngel

Asked by ShaniAngel at 9:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• is the dad off that day? or is this conflicting with his schedule? If he's off work, then he should watch the child. If he would have to ask for the day off to do it, then no send him to daycare.
    Anonymous

• he doesn't know if he's off that day b/c he works at a seasonal job and they havent made the schedule for that week yet so he can get that as his day off instead off another day if he wanted to, all he has to do is let his bosses know. (his friend got arrested like two weeks ago and he asked to come in late the next day becasue his "brother" got arrested).
    ShaniAngel

Answer by ShaniAngel at 10:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• If he can, I think it's a great idea. If not, your child will be fine, too.
    Anonymous

• I mean yeah this would be nice but sounds like it may not happen. I am astudent too so understand this stress.
    Anonymous

• im think i would be with him on this one, i say put the baby in daycare, that would give u a little breathing room and time for your hubby to relax, just make him pay for it!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• he's not my hubby. we've been broken up for a year now and he doesnt need time to relax all he never has his son and i usually don't b!tch about it but I feel like when i ask him something simple like that it shouldnt bring so much resistance
    ShaniAngel

Answer by ShaniAngel at 12:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2010