Do you ever read some of the answers here and think "Damn, I wish I could just hug that ladies kids!"

I am so shocked sometimes at the answers I see here. Not just in any one subject either. Vaccines, Discipline, Sex, Religion, Circumcision, Makeup, tattoos... The list goes on! It seems like every category has at least one lady that thinks her way is the only way and everyone else is wrong, and seems to think her kids belong in that little box with her... WTH?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think the ladies that answer on here for the most part care for and love their kids a lot. I truly believe that most of them are doing what they think is the best for their children because they love them. Not all but most.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• yes, at times I read a response and have a sudden pang of sadness for the ladies child(ren)

then I sometimes have to remind myself that I do not know the whole situation from one ? on here, and for all I know the child may be perfectly happy even if they aren't being raised in a way that I agree with.

Anonymous

• I feel bad for the ones who are too loose with their morals. I feel bad for the kids who grow up with so little rules at least strict parents are involved.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yes! I feel so sad for all the infants neglected to CIO alone in their cribs because their mothers are too selfish to comfort them.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I can't say I have, it's hard to tell someone is a good mother just by reading there answer on the freaken Internet, besides a lot of the times mothers miss read and all the drama starts rolling out from everyone.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Hug? How about adopt?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:53 AM on Jan. 12, 2010