What should I ask my gynocologist about on my upcoming apt? ttc w/clomid and PCOS

At the end of Nov. I was on my first round of clomid 50mg and my bloodtest showed that I did not ovulate before taking clomid I had to take prometrium(the last 2 periods I've had in about 2 yrs was with prometrium). I was supposed to get my period at the end of Dec. but it's still a no show.....could luck have been on my side? What should I expect next? and any other questions I can ask my gyno would be great thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• or ur period could be off. i know mine was for like a year after taking the Depo Provera & being Bulimic. now that i exercise moderatly, eat better, and no BC my period comes 28 days. it Just takes time but if you feel like it tell him that your period is off and that it might be pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2010