Does anyone ever get this?....

Does anyone ever get respected enough, appreciated enough, praised enough playing the role of a mother wich sometime can be a difficult task?????
(mu husband seems to rarely give me any of these and sometimes its what i need to get ME through the day!)

ncollins885

Asked by ncollins885 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• No, but that's just part of it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i can't even compare with me being a single mother ,but i can tell you that being appreciated would be nice
    Tanya19

Answer by Tanya19 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yes and I also give my husband the respect he deserves for his role as a father, husband and provider.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I feel that my SO is really good about that sort of thing. He is always thanking me for keeping the house clean and cooking meals, and telling me that i'm a good mother to our son
    Anonymous

• Believe me I think I know what you mean. I can do so much around the house, take the kids to special events,make the bed up nice and comfy, it's like, well you're supposed to do that. No, good job, that looks nice or we had fun, and you need to hear those things sometimes. I sometimes find myself fishing for a praise or compliment. I always hear it though when somethin goes wrong even if it's not my fault. So I always think to myself, well, i'll get my blessings and thanks from God. But it would sure be nice to hear it from your family. I always tell them," I get blamed for everything, and credit for nothin."
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2010