has anyone heard about google work from home? I need info

I saw online about working with google, has anyone done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• S C A M...  It's not even really Google, just an eBook written by someone to get your money.

Anonymous

• BIG SCAM! google is actually suing those people for using google's logo.
    mommylovehug

Answer by mommylovehug at 11:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• It IS a scam! Been there, done that!
    If you are looking for something to make REAL money from home, PM me and I will let you know about kgb_. It is a text answering service that you research the answer and send it back. You are paid per text and they have some huge super bowl ads coming up! Let me know!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• They said it... SCAM!

If you really want to work from home, check out www.ThisIsAP.com to learn about what I do. Read and follow my blog to learn how to find something perfect for you or visit Sabrina's Closet to see a great number of legit home jobs and businesses...  Everything you will see on my sites or blogs is 100% legit (I can not vouch for Google Ads on blogs)

Good luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It depends what you read. Google does employ Quality Raters and they are part-time positions for up to 30 hours a week.

Here is where you will find the jobs at Google. http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/
    Look at all locations then Multiple locations including telecommuting.
    If you can read a foreign language you will have less people to compete with.

I have met people online who have done this job. There is still a little politics and you have to pace yourself incase you can't login and it's at the end of your work week and you haven't got enough hours up yet.

Good luck.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Unfortunately, It's a scam. I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:54 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I don't know of any. All that I have encountered want at least $50 from you to purchase their program, that in turn you have to pay someone else to set up for you if you are not computer savvy. Like building a web page and letting them run their ads on your web site. They will pay you for it, but first you have to pay someone to set up the web page. I have checked around and it is not cheap. They all want money up front with no promise that you will make the kind of money that they claim.
    Saphire2004

Answer by Saphire2004 at 9:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2010