Cat Pooped On Bed Right In Front Of Me. WHY?!?!

Her litterbox was cleaned 30 minutes ago. She has food and fresh water. I brushed her today. I've been letting jump on and off my lap as she pleased. I have NO idea what her problem is. And it wasn't like she couldn't hold it or get to her litterbox. She got off my lap. Walked to the middle of the bed. Stared at me. Popped a squat...AND POOPED!

metalhealthmama

Asked by metalhealthmama at 10:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pets

• LMAO!! That's so something my psycho, spoiled cat would do. If you're brushing her and do it too long and don't let her bite the bristles afterwards she'll randomly bite you! Not hard, but still, wtf right?! LOL!
    ibarrasgirl

Answer by ibarrasgirl at 11:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• cuz she can, cats are assholes that way, I love them but they really can be a pain in the ass sometimes
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Lol. Sorry. Did you bring something new to the house. Paid more attention to something then you normally do?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I HAD A CAT LIKE THAT AND IT KEEPED DOING THAT SO I GAVE THAT DAM CAT AWAY ! !
    Anonymous

• Maybe you did something to her and this is the way she wanted to pay you back...lol Like she is say ing I'll show you or take that for mistreating me the way you did the other day...idk?
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Oh no! I couldn't give Lucy away! I love her! And I haven't changed a thing in the house!
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 10:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Lol. Maybe. I have no idea what I could have done! Nothing has changed. She's meowing at me nonstop...but she doesn't seem sick or anything.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 11:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• clean the litter box!
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• She's mad at you for something. My cat spent long hours alone in a tiny apartment while I worked shifts. To get back at me she would puke on my pillow. She would even shift the covers off it to get at it! Cats are evil.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• texan are you blind she said the box was clean it was the first thing she said can we get some real advice in here from peope geesh my cat is doing the same thing and idk why!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jan. 12, 2010