Do you think alot of woman are desperate for men?

I noticed lately how desperate alot of woman seem when it comes to men. They act as if they cant live without having a man even if hes a lazy bumb. I dont get it.... These woman will try and take your man and think nothing of it..... I know this one girl she lives out of town and everythime she comes home she has a different guy. I mean give yourself a break to really love yourself and enjoy time alone if your single. Going out every nite looking for any Tom, Dick or Harry just is'nt cool.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So, what's the question?
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 10:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• AMEN!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• um yes we still raise girls who think they can't be alone for five min half the time they are looking for the next one befor they get rid of this one , Same loser different name and on and on and on
    Anonymous

• I really don't care what other women want to do and how many Tom, Dicks or Harry's they want to sleep with, I aint like that and that's all it matters to me.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• OP, you are correct. Not all women are like this but I do know many that are. I feel sorry for their children more then anything.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• yea i know a girl who was already pregnant and engaged before getting divorced from her husband. She has never worked, and is a high school drop out, so she hasn't really accomplished much in her life. So she makes sure she has aman lined up for when it doesn't work out...
    Anonymous

• *whoops no pun intended sorry*
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Anon "07 sounds like this girl has self esteem issues. What kind of household was she raised in?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• "...try and take your man" ? LOL.
    Yes, here at CM it seems women are desperate and have nothing else to do but talk about men who are bad news and then talk about their sex lives. @@ Grow up!!!! DO you even have jobs? Try going back to school...
    Anonymous

• I talk about my sex life and have a career....
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010