Maybe Gross, but.... kinda needd to know.....

When you are on your menstrual do you wash your underwear with your husbands clothing? If so, do you hand was it first and then machine wash it. What are your opinions on this matter. I got into a heated discussion concerning it and just wantd to know how other people think. Also, do your husbands have an issue with it? Which also brings the question, do you have sex while your on your menstrual. What are your thoughta and that of your partner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I wash my underwear with all the other clothes regardless of whether or not I'm on my period. I do not hand wash them first. If blood is on them, then I will soak them in cold water and then put stain stick on the stain. We also have sex when I'm on my period. Neither of us thinks it's a big deal. We throw down a towel and wash up after.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Well as long as I wasn't taken by surprise by my cycle, I just wash them like normal. With the whites and yes, with his clothes. Now if I were surprised by my cycle, they get rinsed out first and then washed like normal, (again with his). I can honestly say my Dh has never wondered about this at all and I don't think he'd even care. Yes, we do have sex during my cycle, it doesn't bother him. In fact the first time we ever were together, I had to tell him, "um, but I am on my period". So its just not a big deal to him.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• HELL NO I DONT HAVE SEX WHEN IM ON P.M.S TIME THATS JUST NASTY AND GROSS ! ! IM SORRY BUT IT IS ! ! I WASH MY STUFF LIKE THAT WITH ALL THE SOCKS, DURTY UNDERWEAR WITH BLEACH ! !
    Anonymous

• The little bit of blood I may get on my underwear is no worse than the skid marks he gets on his, and it all gets washed together. No we don't have sex at that time of the month. I'm generally not feeling my sexiest and he's not into it. And he couldn't care less what I wash with his clothes as long as everything ends up clean and fresh.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• If I'm heavy the first two days...I don't let it stop my sex life, i do him orally or he does my analy...I like sex to much to cut that off. But I've had it while bleeding...I'm not talking blood clots coming out, but bleeding a bit yes. if I wash immediatly there before sex, alot of times it's just real light spottiing in the end, barely any on him and as a previous user mentioned have a towel and wash up afterwards...We are both clean, we wash afterwards on period or not, we've been together 3 years and it's blood, if you're clean (my opinion) it's fine. As far as staining underwear and washing it? He has no problem because if I ever do bleed on my underwear and chose to keep that pair, than I soak/wash out in cold water and it's fine..as I said I don't have an STD or anything grossly wrong with me. usually if I bleed enough to stain I don't keep that pair, I don't like pulling down stained underwear to go to the restroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I wash my underwear with everything else. If I have an accident I will rinse out my underwear first, then in they go with the rest of the stuff. My husband is just happy I do his laundry so he doesn't care what gets thrown in with his stuff. No, we do not have intercourse when I'm on my period. I just don't like it, too icky for either of us. BUT, I will give him oral any time he wants so he gets extra helpings when I'm on my period, I get off on it too so it is not a selfish thing.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2010