38 weeks pregnant & cant eat

Im 38 weeks prego tomorrow and cant seem to even want to look at food or anything, i can drink tons of water but that is all that even satisfies me, please dont judge and be like think of your baby cause i am i just want seem to get any food down. Being 38 weeks along will not eating cause pre mature labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The good thing is that you are only 2 weeks away from your due date, so harm is slight. Of course I am not a doctor and all I am saying is JMO. But I went through the same thing you did. Nothing appealed to me at all and I couldn't even stand the smell of certain foods. However, I knew that for my welfare and the sake of the baby, I had to eat something. So even if it was toast or a bowl of cereal, I tried to eat it. I also maintained an eating schedule like BLD. Funny thing was, as soon as I gave birth, I was starving! Funny what hormones do to our bodies. Just relax, eat what you can and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. In a few weeks, you will be hungry again.
    sonnalynn

Answer by sonnalynn at 11:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• when i was that far along my tummy was always too full to eat lol. try eating a banana or something light in the morning and invest in some boost or ensure supplement! it has enough calories and vitamins to help u out!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• yeah def just try and drink some ensures that way you dont have to eat but your still getting your nutriants most of us dont eat at that point i think it's a early labor sign you will be having the baby soon either way so just eat as much as you can when you can
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 12, 2010