What time is your LO's bedtime...

and what time do you and your SO go to sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• they go to bed at 8 and we usually get in the bed around 1 lol
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• 5yr old is in bed between 7-730..and i go to bed usually around 1-130
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It depends on the child and their nap schedule. If the child sleeps well at nap time, you may be able to put them to bed around 8:00pm. My DD9 requires at least 10 hours of sleep to even function.

I would stress that no matter what the bedtime is, you need to maintain a schedule. Make sure they get up, take naps and go to bed at the same time everyday. This will enable for you and your child the opportunity to get the rest you need.

As for me, I usually stay up til at least 11:00pm. This allows me time to get the housework finished, play a few computer games, and give advice to other moms (lol). Good luck!
    sonnalynn

Answer by sonnalynn at 12:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• My boys go to bed at 8 and my hubby and I go to bed when ever we get tierd.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• My girls are 9 1/2, 7 and almost 4 and they go to bed at 7pm on school nights. My son is 8 and goes to bed at 8pm on school nights. I go to bed whenever I feel like it. Could be 10:30pm or 2am...really doesn't matter because of the insomnia. The other night I went to bed at 11pm and didn't fall asleep until around 2am. Last night I went to bed at 1am and didn't fall asleep until 2am. Either way I'm exhausted when I get up at 6:40am.
    On the weekends the kids stay up until 9pm and in the summer they have no bedtime really. As long as they behave during the day and after they come in they can stay up and watch movies and stuff until 10-11pm. And they do NOT sleep in during the summer, lol. In fact last summer they started getting up earlier then during the school year (at 6am instead of sleeping in).
    In any case we reserve the right to send them to bed early if they are cranky.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• My 14 month old goes to bed at 7. My 12 year old goes to bed at 8 by choice. My 8 and 9 year olds go to bed at 8:30. My dh and I usually go to bed around 10 on weeknights and 11 on the weekends.

Answer by missanc at 9:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2010