Yucky TMI question....

no bashing please! its nasty enough without your harsh words! i only want some advise here! i've been to the doctor and had a pap smear and have no infection but, i am not very fresh down there. I am very clean and do not sit around dirty. anyone out there to help? sometimes i think it's the soap i use? i usually use dove but moneys been tight and i've had to settle lately. and when i have sex it makes itself known!EEWWW!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Health

• i use dial soap, its pretty cheap and very good, but r u sure there is no infection? maybe u could use a douche (i never have) but i hear thats what its made for lol!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• have you tried to use summers eve feminine wash? its like 4.50 in walmart. but if you save up some extra change it will help. also they have lotions for that problem. but i would suggest the wash. and also douche if u dont. i would start doing it every 3 months or so
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 12:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• You're supposed to douch after periods and after sex. I don't use harsh chemicals I buy stuff from the health food store that is good for the bacterial environment of the vagina...I break open the herbal capsules and dissolve them in water. I don't care what anyone says about douching not being healthy if I had blood or semen on my hand I'd damn well wash it off and if it's inside me I will as well, I like oral and I'm not gonna let my man go down there if there's a big stink bomb waiting for him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• DON'T DOUCHE!!! it'll make it worse, it's only masking odor, the odor is coming from somewhere, did you start a new birth control? sometimes that can throw you off.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• The ODOR comes from BLOOD and SEMEN ...good lord you gotta wash that shit out!!! Even if you use just water to douche!! Have some compasion for your men ladies!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• If the Dove works, get it. Even if you just use it for "down there" Or you could experiment other soaps. If this is new to you, find another method before planning to douche. LAst resort, yes, but the price for that is probly the same as what has worked in the past. Cut down on other brand name items, so you can use the right body wash.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 1:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• thank ya for the friendly advice! no it hasnt been a problem before. and im a lil weary on douchin... but we'll see... i also read that drinking too much coffee(which i do, and have been trying to stop) can have that result, anyone ever heard that one?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2010