Can i tell you ladies a little secret?

I think I might be pregnant. I don't know for sure as it's too early to test. It was sort of planned. But kinda not. We weren't really sure. Every time we talked about it having a baby we'd just go back and forth. Yes we will. No, we shouldn't.
Well, DH is gone most of the time due to work so this was our first opportunity. We didn't really try. But we didn't really stop it either. DH is back to work now but I think i might be a week or two pregnant.
My breasts are really sore and have been sense my ovulation time frame and my uterus area has been feeling sorta crampy. And my stomach seems to be a little touchy. Not queezy (sp?), just sensitive.

Anyways. I know that all of that might mean nothing at all. But i had to kinda get it off my back. ...I'll be taking a test in a week or two.

-Faithful4ever

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• they sometimes you just have a feeling that you are... if you feel that you are maybe most likely you are but yea take a test in a couple of weeks... could be too early to take one now.
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 12:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I hope it works out for you!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Good luck sweetie!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 12:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Aw, good luck!! Thanks for sharing! I'll be thinking of you/ rooting for you when you take that test!!
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2010