rsv

so my dd has rsv and has for a couple days. we've been to the doc and he gave her an inhaler. She doesn't seem to mind it she just gets frustrated when she has a coughing attack. other than that she plays and eats and sleeps well. my ? is is there anything else i can do to soothe her poor lungs? i can only give her the inhaler every 4 hours. is there anything i can do in between?

TalonMaree

Asked by TalonMaree at 1:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Learning to type complete sentences without the snazzy internet lingo trash is one, because I barely understand what the heck you're asking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I don't know. It is hard to see them have attacks. My little on has asthma and I just hate watching her have an attack and she hates it too. You think you most likey will have to wait it out.

As for anon that was rude and uncalled for. I understood waht you were saying and I have no clue what she is talking about the snazzy internet ligno. What just because you used DD and a ? come on lots of people use those.
    Anonymous

• What i did for Daughter when she had rsv was start the shower nice and hot... let the bathroom fill with steam, and go sit in the bathroom with her for a little while. steam is a good calming thing, and it helps break up build up of yucky unwanted stuff. the only other thing I would think is tylenol and sleep.. LOTS of sleep :) But if your child is happy just playing until they start coughing, try the steam thing.. worked for my peanut
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 3:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2010