How tall is your 20 month old?

My son is 35 inches tall. People keep telling me they thought he was older because he is so tall. Is that really above average? I had a car seat for him once and it said that the child must be at least 34 inches tall to face forward. Most people turn their child around at a year. If 35 inches is above average for a child who is almost two that is a very poorly designed seat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my 17 month old is 34 inches and he is a bit tall, but not that tall. I think your son is on the tall side of average maybe.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Mine is 32 inches and she has always been small for her age, some people are silly.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• My son is 31 inches tall and is almost 20 months. But my son was a preemie and so has always been little. I would actually think yours is average, not too tall.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 12:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2010