This sounds like pregnancy, but I'm on Mirena.

I typically did wonder if i was pregnant from time to time when I first got Mirena because of the way I felt. But then, those symptoms totally faded after the initial year, and I felt a lot better. Now, I am having a bunch of symptoms that, from previous experience, I expected to go away after about a week. I am having cravings- the drive-half-an-hour-down-the-highway-to-get-it-at-midnight cravings, the ones that mean you can eat as much as you want and not get full. I'm breaking out, and having some mild lower back pain. I'm sleeping like crazy- all I want to do is crawl into bed for a year. I fell asleep in the middle of a discussion with DH last night! I'm crying at EVERYTHING including parades. The smell of chinese makes me feel sick. I've been so unrationally moody lately that DH can barely stand it. My boobs hurt, my sex drive has shot way up, and my hips are widening. I shouldn't be pregnant. So, what is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Health

• Did you take a test?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Have you felt for your strings lately? If the strings are not there, I would be worried. Feel for the strings and take a test.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I'M GOING THROUGH DA SAME THING AND I AM ON DEPO TOOK A TEST GOT A NEG BUT SYMPTOMS AREN'T GOING AWAY I HAVE ALL DA SYMPTOMS EVEN GOING 2 DA BATHROOM 2 MUCH.... I AM GOING 2 DA DR. 2 GET A BLOOD TEST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS GOING ON WITH MY LAST 3 KIDS I WAS BC AND CONCEIVED.....SO TAKE A TEST IF NEG AND SYMPTOMS DONT GO AWAY THEN GO 2 DA DR.
    lilmechi225

Answer by lilmechi225 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2010