what questions do you children ask about their past

I am trying to write a later to my son who is a year and a half old. I am kinda stuck with what I should put in it. When your older children ask questions about what happened when they were little what do they specifically want to know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• It may also be fun to keep like a 'time capsule' or something similar take his fav toys or book or pic or jot down memories and keep it all in a box (after baby is done playing with of course:) you don't have to bury it just keep adding to it over the years and everything that you place in the box as you pull them out one by one when they are older you will be reminded of certain things and the stories will come naturally then.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 2:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• He is only a year, I Dont think he will ask much about that.
    Why not just keep a baby book of his first 5 years? That is what we are doing.
    The things i asked my parents about I hope no kid has to ask their parents about.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I found the best thing to do is to keep a journal. Things that you find funny and other memories.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• My kids asked me what their first words where. What was the first sentence they said. They are teens now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• My oldest is 9. The only question he's asked me is where babies come from and how they get out of your stomach. Of course, this was asked in a busy restaurant. No pressure.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 1:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Take lots of pictures and date them and also write down special moments that you do not want to forget, then from those memories you will be able to tell him stories:)
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 2:10 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I have kept journals for my kids. I don't write in them often though. But since they were born I just write in them when I find something funny or interesting.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2010