Are you a snob?

Be honest :-) I'm a materialistic b*tch just about daily, and I know I'm not the only one!!

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• truthfully and honestly i have never been a snob in my life no reason to be, I am always open minded and respect ppl for who they are!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• No...but I am a classy bitch...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Sometimes. I work to keep it low key, but I have a few things that when I see it, the bitch flares right up.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 2:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I am particular about some things especially when it comes to my baby. I would not call it snobby. I have had moments but I try to be a good person as much as I can.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I am a snob... but I don't say anything out loud, I just silently judge people. Oddly I am an anti-materialistic snob. I look down on people who are materialistic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• no but I think that the anon who posted the question at 12:16 in the Just for fun section is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• No. It is rude and wrong in my opinion. No person is 'better' than another.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I agree with Ruttermama, no one is better than the next. I pride myself on trying to be a good person, no judge others on whether they are or not. If someone is nice to me and treats me with respect then that is what they will get in turn, no matter their status.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• No...but I am a classy bitch...

HAHA, LOL I agree with OneToughMama! And if people think that no one is better than anyone else you are wrong!!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2010