I want to start my family

I want to have a child and DH does too, but I am so nervous about the delivery. I really just need reasurrances that its not too scary or overwhelming, im not afraid of the pain. Thank you!

maxxsmommy13

Asked by maxxsmommy13 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I won't beat around the bush, having a baby is the most pain you will probably ever experience, but the ending outcome is one you will never forget so while being a painful experience it is also the most beautiful and memorable experience in a lifetime. Plus the feeling of instant love you have when you first see you new arrival is one you will never experience again...that is until you have your next child:)
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 2:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It is painful, but it is easily forgotten and for some people it isn't that painful, just make sure you have a good birth plan I thought it was stupid, and then I moved and got a bad doctor and hospital, and now I know a birth plan would have been soooo much easier. If you want to talk message me I have a unique perspective on birth because f my experience.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Childbirth is a piece of cake, compared to raising a human being.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2010