is pmdd and pcos linked?

i have both pmdd and ovarian cyst. lately they both have taken a turn for the worst. pmdd is driving me insane and i am unable to control my temper. the ovarian cyst are hurting so bad i can't sleep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• To get rid of my cysts I went on a gluten free diet. It takes about 3 weeks to get used to it and then POOF your hormones correct themselves and the pain goes away.

daniellecooks.wordpress.com

That's what I eat.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i backed off on the sugar, and am not on any BC. they actually only hurt once a month for like a day then im good. sleeping on my back helped a lot too. now for the Pmdd....well the only thing you can do for that is talk to your doc and get something for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• don't get yaz, they are recalling it, and still prscribing it...sooo stupid. but i agree with pp
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 2:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2010