anyone had this?

I am 17 almost 18wks pregnant with my 2nd. last night i got a pain well maybe not a pain but some discomfort as low down as you can get almost to my vagina. it last for 10-20min and went away. my mom said it was the baby moving or stretching a certain way. Anyway know or had this or felt something similar somewhere else? just curious to know if that was what it was or not.

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 5:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had it and still do it gets worse as baby gets fatter and bigger. My obgyn told me its because with each child you have your pelvic bone DOWN there softens up. Therefor every time you have a baby the more you will feel it. Sometimes it hurts and sometimes it doesnt...for me its mostly when I walk, stand or push something with my legs. Ask the obgyn jsut in case though, thats always best.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:41 AM on Jan. 12, 2010