Has anyone realized they married the wrong man for them?.....and whyare they wrong for u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I realized I married who I decided to and it's like that with everyone. Right or wrong person, YOU married then. I'm a strong believer of there not being soul mates. I believe you can be with whom ever you want some people are just way harder to live with, to get along with, to love etc. It takes two people to love, its two choices, two decisions. I love my hubby although he is extremely annoying at times.....he is the best for me!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I think probably every woman thinks at some point that she must have married the wrong man. The truth is that even if he was, once you've made vows to him, he has become the right man. The thing about marriage that most people don't know is that the two becoming one is a process, a very long process. There are adjustments that have to be made, and those last for a lifetime. There is no doubt that some people are easier to live with than others, but a big part of that has to do with our own personalities. It is a proven fact that women who marry multiple times choose the same character traits in every man to whom they are married. That should tell us something--if changes need to be made, those most often need to happen in ourselves. Marriage is a furnace that burns away those parts of us that we need to get rid of anyway. So, your wrong man is probably in actuality the right man who has just stirred up the you in you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I KNEW that i married the wrong man when i married my ex & I eventually left his ass. Good learning experience though....

That was my practice marriage for the real thing...lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• there is such thing as the wrong man..dont let people tell you that just cause you got married that you are stuck...if you are unhappy LEAVE. some people change and they arent who you thought they were when you first met them.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I knew I married the wrong man when he decided to have an affair while I was pregnant with our second child....so we got divorced! I shoulda known going to vegas and getting married on a whim was a bad idea!! LOL but hey I was 24 and I got two wonderful boys out of it. I don't regret a thing and it was an incredible learning lesson!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2010