my breast squirts milk on its own

I am really irratated. I still breast feed at ten months... my son eats offten, I am never engorged. I always switch breasts. so why all of a sudden does my breast shoot milk out.... the look like squirt guns. My shirts are constantly soaked i change ALOT in a 2 hr period.... i am tired of doing laundry.
Long story short my boobs squirt.... is it because i am pregnant or is it normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you're pregnant and nursing? That's why then...your body knows it's going to have to produce more since you are still feeding for one and another is on the way. You'll probably strat getting engorged a little again here and there like when you first started until baby comes and your body knows how much extra to produce.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Place breast pads in your bra, that will help with the leaking and stop you from changing clothes so much.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:01 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• LoL I had the same thing happen! I think it is normal, and as pp said try the breast pads! I once squirted DH in the eye when he was talking to me while nursing, lol!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Yes use breast pads. I had to use them for sometime or my shirts would be soaked.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 12, 2010