Can't Seem to Get Rid of Headache, any help?

Okay I hit my head on the pointy corner of our kitchen cabinet on Saturday and since then I have had a headache and I can't seem to shake it even if I take ibuprofen. I woke up this morning and it was worse than ever. It is on mt right side only (that is the side I hit my head) and I am having a little difficulty keeping my right eye fully open. If I do it seems to make my head feel worse. Could my headache be from my hit and could it be something serious. Any help?

mommyjones

Asked by mommyjones at 6:57 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Health

• headaches are no joke especially if they persist! Go to the ER or doctor ASAP!! Your hit your head, you probably did some damage...please get it checked! GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I agree go in. A headache that is not relieved with meds needs to be looked at. A hit to the head can cause all kinds of problems such as brain bleeds and it does not need to be a super giant hit. Go!
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 7:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Since this headache started with a bump to your head and has not gone away, I think you should go to the ER and get it checked out. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Go to the ER. People DIE from bumping their heads.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i might see a dr. probably not the er.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2010