prego and fat, tmi...

since ive been prego and getting fatter ive been having problems keeping my vagina "BO" gone. that sounds horrible and gross i know! i shower daily but i still get like a BO smell down there, nothing like i have an infection or anything just like my skin is just setting off a wrong order, too much sweat. what can i use or do to keep it fresh?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's probably not getting worse, your nose just gets a LOT more sensitive when you're preggo. But you can try baby powder =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• feminum wipes those work best an no harsh soaps or anything sounds like th ph balance in your vagina is kind of off go to your ob an see if they can prescribe sumthn you dont want it to go untreated could be a infection but not sure ! good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 7:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• As pp said try the vaginal wipes, I wouldn't rule out a yeast infection, I got them all of the time while PG...my nose also was more sensitive. Maybe change the brand of soap you use? They also make a powder you can sprinkle down there, lol! Happy birthing!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I had that too when I was prego must be a hormone thing.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I do a sea salt scrub on the skin bc I have noticed I get HORRID ingrown hairs now that I'm pregnant. The salt kills all bacteria on the skin and it's safe and it's cheap. Don't rub it on the inside.

You sweat more as you get bigger. It takes a lot of heat to bake that bun. Salt water bath soaks help too.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:02 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• wear cotton undies if you don't already :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• what I did and still do is use feminine wipes which clean your privates much better than toilet paper. They are made to clean and refreshen your privates. Also use those feminine deoderant sprays (I use Summers Eve) which come in many different scents work great! The deoderant sprays are designed to kill oder and lessen sweat down there. It works great and if you get yourself into that habit you wont wanna stop afterwards...I didn't I love my privates smelling good! LOL plus u just feel cleaner.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2010