Moms and Toddler Group, What to do?

I am a qualified Pre School Teacher, and now after 13yrs of teaching and eventually running the school, I would like to open my own Mom and Toddler group.

My question is: Are you new Moms and Moms of Toddlers, looking for classes where you can spend an hour to an hour and a half interacting exclusively with your new baby? Or are you looking more for classes, where there is time for you and time for your baby? Where there is an opportunity, for you as the Mom, to meet other Mom's and to chat, and realise that you are not alone in the "sleep deprived' world of motherhood..

A place, if you will, to have some fun with your baby, make some mess, and then to just chat, chill and leave .Hopefully feeling a little more relaxed and less 'alone', than when you arrived..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• honestly, at the toddler age. i didnt have time for that.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• With my second I was invloved with a toddler group and it was great for me and for her. I made a great friend and am now her son's god mother. My daughter has also kept a few friends from then. With my first I just wasen't aware of programs like this in my area. With my 3rd I'm just to busy. I have a home daycare 3 days a week and things are just crazy with her 2 older sibbling in school.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I am and do look for classes like this. We have a class I am signing up for also for my 2 year old. I love the idea.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2010