Bra Fitting

I recently lost a lot of weight so I need to get fitted for a new bra. Where do you go to get fitted? Is there a particular department store that will do it? I'm sure Victoria's Secret does it, but I'm not so keen about having them do it. I may have lost the weight, but I still don't have THAT body. Where would you recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I go to Victoria's Secret. I know they seem expensive - but they fit you right there in the store and help you find the right style that fits you best for the look you want. I love them! I have 3 different colors of the same bra because it is PERFECT! You should not be ashamed of your body at all. If you have lost weight, then be PROUD! No worries about privacy - they do it back in the fitting room for privacy.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:32 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Do you have a Macy's or a Dillards? Any high end department store will do it! You need to make an appointment, and I usually buy 1 bra from them, because they do spend time! Congrats on the weight loss! You can also measure yourself , under breast, this will give you your # like 36 and then around the breast not tight from the back around the nipple ie..cup size like a C...then go and start trying on bras! I have always worn underwires, but if you find a good one without them,let me know!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I would go to Victoria's Secret, IMO they are the best at fitting.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I go to Victoria's Secret. They have someone qualified on staff and they see women in all shapes and sizes!

Answer by missanc at 9:32 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• jcpenney in my area does it for free and it is always a nice older lady that understands we arent all a size 2,,,,,i think they have clinic a couple times a year....just call the one near you and ask if they do walk ins...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Thank you ladies! They have Victoria's Secret and JC Penney out at our mall here, so I guess I can brave it, hehe. I really do need to find one that fits right. I've been guessing up til now.
    Anonymous