What do you think of my answers?

I love to answer questions on Cafe Mom! I try to be thoughtful with my responses, I love some of the ladies answers on here--and I don't even know them. I was wondering if anyone liked how I answer questions---the reason I ask is I am thinking of starting a newsletter for my clients--ie hairstylist to asnwer questions about things for them, mostly hair related but will answer other topics as well! Thanks, and I won't be mad if you don't like my answers, LOL!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 8:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You give helpful answers in a very light hearted non- judgmental way , like a friend.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I dunno, lets test it. Lately I have had horrible dry and flaky scalp. I can't afford some expensive shampoo to get rid of it. Are there any home-madew remedies for it or an inexpensivce treatment?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i've never seen your sn before...but GL w/the newsletter!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Yes, you can use olive oil, or apricot oil, massage into the scalp and sleep in a plastic bag at night! Do it a couple of times in a row, make sure to shampoo first thing in the morning, it will take a couple of shampoos to get out! Once a week after that should keep the dry scalp away. If you cannot afford salon products Aussie Mega and Tressa have the lowest PH--meaning closest to your bodys! I hope this helped!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:54 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• you can answer my question about hair color in beauty and style if you know alot about hair...thanks
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Anon here. Yep I like your answers! =) Thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2010