if you dye your hair a much darker color should you do your eyebrows too? How do you do it?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If you color your hair a much darker color I would suggest using a semi permanent color. I did this once and tried to go back to my natural blonde and it was a pain. As far as the eyebrows, I dunno. I think it's preferance. I have never colored mine.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Be very careful with haircolor around the eyes! You can get them done at a school, for next to nothing! They use a plant base dye and can do your eyelashes as well! Salons usually charge about $30 for this, but some schools charge $5-$10! You don't want to break out, so this is the only way to go,,,, I have never seen eyelash/eyebrow tint available to the public. You could also use an eye pencil to darken the brows, hope this was of help!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i'm natural blonde so i have light eyebrows and i colored my hair a light auburn last night but i think i would like it better if it was darker. I'm just worried that my eyebrows would be too light if i went darker
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• my hair is naturally blonde I have gone as far as jet black with my hair have never colored my eyebrows they just seem to darken like thats the color that comes thru. IDK I wouldn't just because I'd be afraid of messing up
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 10:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2010