9 weeks pregnant and haven't threw up since Thursday, does that mean I could have lost my pregnancy?

I usually only throw up on the weekdays before work but last few days I have not done so. That was really my only symptom at this point. Could that mean I miscarried and not known it? This is my second pregnancy and is totally different from my first. First I had sore boobs and severe morning sickness (lost 20 lbs) from 5 weeks til 14 weeks. Only one boob is sore in this one and it's in one spot not the entire thing. Also yesterday (sorry for TMI) I had some strange stringy sticky discharge. I think I remember that from my first but can't say for sure. lol I am kinda worried and wanted to know what others thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's totally normal for you symptoms to suddenly disappear, or change and it does not mean there is anything at all wrong with the baby! I am sure everything is perfect!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Be thankful your moning sickness went away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• means you are damn lucky
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I never had a single symptom with my first pregnancy.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i think it is most likely fine. i vomited daily from like 9-12 weeks, then i started just vomiting every few days and now i haven't vomited for over a week :) sounds like you just had yours a bit earlier, which is normal.

with my first pregnancy, i only threw up twice.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• NO it doesn't. With 2 of my 3 pregnancies I only had bad morning sickness for 2 weeks. so as long as you are not cramping or bleeding - you should be fine. Be glad it stopped.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• EVERY pregnancy is different. I wouldn't worry to much unless you've had bleeding and cramping. Its normal to be sick for a little while then you're not. Symptons come & go. Not a big deal. Relax stress doesn't help anything! GL!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• LUCKY! But my morning sickness came and went. it would be really bad for a week, then gone for 2 then something would trigger it and WHAM, dog sick again!
    danmck1120

Answer by danmck1120 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. I have been pregnant 4 times and never threw up once or had morning sickness. During my 2nd pregnancy one of my friends was also pregnant and she had horrid morning sickness and threw up many times a day for 6 months straight!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I didn't get morning sickness unless I went too long between meals, or if my heart burn got really bad. If you're still worried I would go to your dr. or the hospital so you can get checked out, just so you're not having to worry until your next check up. I think it's better to be safe then sorry, in these kind of situations.
    kstanley_86

Answer by kstanley_86 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 12, 2010