Would you like to know your power animal?

Do you feel you have a connection with a certain animal breed? Have you heard of medicine cards. I will give you your power animal for free. And give the explanation of this creature. Just join my group "Animal Medicine" for your free power animal reading.

birdee12

Asked by birdee12 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I actually follow a Native American tradition and teachings as part of a clan. I would like to know what you see as the Medicine I need at this time. I will check out your group. If there is anything I can share, please let me know! On our clan discussion board lately there has been alot of discussion about birds... since your name is birdee, fits right in :-)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I can't find your group. Please send me an invitation.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Ok You asked for what you need at this time. Spider! This is not your power animal. It is your right now situation card. Spider in the Contrary Position: Are you entangled in a web of your own illusion about who you really are? It may be time to see if you are being weak by trying to attack others. If this doesnt apply then look at lack of creativity? Do you have many talents that you are not using? Get busy creating your own web of joy and delight.
    Please post a reply about how this did or did not fit your situtation. Thanks
    birdee12

Answer by birdee12 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I cant find the group either.
    These things have always intrigued me. If you would like to do a reading for me you may. Just a general one of needs or should be doings is cool LOL.

tia...
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2010