Young and have hot flashes

I am a 30 year old mother of 3 boys and had a hystro about 2 years ago. I have just started having bad hot flashes, bad cramping, and also a little fluid coming out of my breast. Is this normal?

froggymommaof3

Asked by froggymommaof3 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Health

• Take black cohosh and eat at least one serving of good soy (like tofu or edamame) every day.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I don't know about the previous poster's advice, but you should visit with your doctor and get all your hormone levels checked. In addition to reproductive hormones, a thyroid disorder often causes hot flashes. Hot flashes were one of the first symptoms i had when my thyroid became overactive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• you had a histro it is normal they push hot flashes along sooner i had one 3 years ago. I do not take hormone replacements but you could take a cool bath sleep with a fan blowing on you sllep in nearly nothing... as far the leakage in the breast i would have that checked i dont know if thats normal but the cramps are normal too
    April197208

Answer by April197208 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2010