WHYYY would anyone willingly quit their job in today's economy???

Unemployment is so high but people still quit their jobs cuz they're not happy or whatever. Why is this??? Are people not grateful for anything anymore???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope i dont think they are. Im a stay at home mom and i would love to work again but childcare would cost more then what i would be able to make only being able to work part time. So for me there is not point. Its better to just spend the time with my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I'm sure they have another job lined up. It would be stupid not to.
    Anonymous

• Because they're sick. Because they aren't making enough to cover the cost of daycare. Because they have something better lined up. Because they work in an abusive environment that degrades their employees and treats them like slave labor.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Because they expect the goernment to take care of them.
    Becuase daycare is to much.
    Because they are idiots.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Spoiled!! they feel entitled.
    my SIL have let go a 21-year old married girl because she did not want to learn her job and other people had to do it for her. Always wanted time off. Her husband had no Job. And she still kept pushing, I want, I want, so now she has no JOB.
    The funny thing is that she said "I'm taking this to the news media?" Is that funny! what is she going to say? I did not want to do my job and they fired me lol
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

Yup, yup, yup.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 10:53 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Because Obama will take care of them???
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:54 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

I've never heard anyone say "I'm going to quit my job and let the government take care of me". Sounds like a myth.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 10:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• YA alot do say that. I recall when obama was just put in office people said they didnt have to worry because " obama will take care of my family"
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• alot do say that.

Alot? Alot of what?

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 11:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2010