Cleveland, OH moms!

Does anyone have a crib or crib parts they want to give up and clear some space in their home? I need a crib for my youngest and don't really have the money to go out and buy one. We lost all the hardware to our oldest's crib in one of our moves. I've tried craigslist, and am trying backpage now. And the only reason we have the internet is because we get it through my SO's cell phone plan, and we got the computer from his mom for christmas because his little sister got a new one. Any help would be great! Thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you tried Goodwill? That's where I got ours. It's an older model but it was also safe to use. Only cost us $10.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Or try craigslist. I can't help you but someone on there might be able to!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 11:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• There's cribs on Craigslist ALL THE TIME. I could open a daycare with all the free or low cost cribs they have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2010