What would do the most harm- leaving or staying?

I'm fed up and said some nasty things this morning, the worst "Well maybe I shouldn't have married you, Jackass!" I'm soo angry right now, I've been depressed the majority of our marriage and he won't support me at all, and he's very passively selfish in a number of things. I don't feel like myself and right now I don't know if I can ever get myself back in this.

I am thinking of leaving for a few days with the kids and going to my parents. This would mean taking my son out of school during this time. It would also mean I would miss 1 appointment tonight. Right now I know I'm just emotional and angry. I want to go but I am starting to think it'd make things worse. But then staying would certainly make me go nuts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you can get a room nearby (hotel / motel) so that you wouldn't have to take your little ones out of school, be able to make it to your appointment and get away from your husband.

GL
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2010