Anyone try nutrisystem. I am considering trying it, but hesitant because of the cost.

Asked by mollyttc1 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• NutriSystem: A Complete Review
    NutriSystem Inc. is at the top of Fortune Magazine's fastest growing companies of 2007. NutriSystem began as a series of bland bricks-and-mortar weight loss ... -

Answer by vbruno at 7:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• my MIL does nutrisystem....and when she really sticks to the recommendations she loses weight quickly :)

Answer by retz at 1:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I've been doing it since April and have lost quite a bit of weight and yes, I think it is very much worth it. But I have to quit now because I cannot keep up with paying for it and also having to buy groceries for the family. I say, use the discounts they give you, until they are all used up, then get off of it. That is if you can't afford to do it long. Then you have gotten a good start on losing weight and have gotten into a routine.
    Do you have a lot of weight to lose, I mean, like over 100 pounds? My husband did it with me for 2 months and he only needed to lose 20 pounds and lost 20 pounds in that time.
    I say it's worth it, even if it's to get your weight loss started. Feel free to send me a private message to ask me anything about it.

Answer by sukainah at 9:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2010