Babysitting JOB wanted

I am a stay at home mom of 4. children attend school until 2:30 and I am looking to take care of at least 2 children. What is a good rate to charge and also where do I start.

mybabyjr

Asked by mybabyjr at 11:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you plan on paying taxes? Are you going to get licensed or at least cpr certified?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I think the best way to get kids is by word of mouth. Let the school know and parents at school when they are picking up their kids that you are looking for 2 children to watch during the day. They may know parents ho are currently looking. Hang up flyers at places like the local gymnastics club. Around here people pay $25/day for childcare but it veries ALOT by region so see what other people are paying and what daycares are charging.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 11:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2010