Any one else almost in there 3rd trimester and extremely anxiouse?

Im 25 weeks pregnant with our second child, we have a three year old little boy and his sister will be here sometime in April. The closer it gets Im getting way excited :) expecially when I feel and see her move, I cant explain how happy it is just to be pregnant. Im one of those girls that loves the experiance and have nothing to complain about even though I have the morning sickness and nausea like every one else lol it just doesnt bother me. We wanted a boy so bad with our 1st and we were so lucky to have had him and then with this one I wanted a little girl and hubby wanted another boy so I won lol. He is just scared of having a girl like many men our because of the whole growing up phase but ask him now and hes so happy that hes having a girl. So is there any one out there due around April? My due date is actually April 24th but hopefully I will deliver 2 weeks early like I did with my son.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i am due april 10th and enter my 3rd trimester jan 15th..so im getting there slowly but surely...i was pretty excited about the baby and all that goes along with it til my overnight hospital stay this weekend! It was my very first time staying in the hospital i was not too happy to be honest..and now im starting to get sorta scared..i guess reality has set in and im realizing what all can go wrong...we dont know what our baby is bc it wont cooperate so it was neat watching all the shift changes with the nurses and them trying to guess if it was a boy or girl by how active it was...lots to take in
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Why were you in the hospital over night? I went into labor and delivery the other day too because of pains I was having but I was only there for a few hours so they could monitor me. I wasnt sure what was going on because my stomach had been cramping all night and I wasnt sick to my stomach or any thing so my doctor wanted to make sure they werent contractions. Thank god they werent that would have been really scarry. My little girl is extremely active also but luckly they were able to see what they needed to at 19 weeks to confirm it was a girl. She must move allot if they having been able to tell by now thats crazy lol. My son didnt move near as much as this one. Well congrats and hope what ever is going on gets better.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2010