Crying for no reason?

i was just sitting there talking to my hubby last night and started to cry really hard, then i laughed then cried more...its like a big emotional rollercoaster! have any other you other pregnant ladies had this early on in pregnanacy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was like that with my whole pregnancy....i hated it...DH would come home from work and i would be crying ...he would ask me what was wrong and all i could ever tell him was i dont know...because i didnt...and that made him feel bad because there was nothing he could do to make me feel better...so after a while i started making things up that was bothering me so my husband didnt feel bad...i usually told him it was because i wasnt working and not going to school....I would love to tell you that it gets better....but for me it didnt....it got better for my friend though....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• wow thank you. yeah all i did was go hangout and hike in the desert yesterday a good one with my dog and sister inlaw. when i got home took a shower..got out watched some tv with hubby i just felt weepy, then he started talking to me and i cried!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I was like that with me second pregnancy. I would just start crying for no reason. It really freaked out my son who was seven. I would explain that there was nothing wrong, but sometimes because of hormones pregnant women cry for no reason. Then he would try to make me laugh and I would cry harder because I felt guilty that I was making my son worry. lol It really was a never ending cycle. Thankfully I was not so emotional with my third pregnancy.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Yeah, get used to it! I remember with my first pregnancy my SO and I would be playing around and joking and having fun and then out of the clear blue sky I would burst into tears! And I couldn't help myself even though I had no reason for crying. And I couldn't stop! Then with this one, it's like the same thing. One minute I'm laughing hysterically and then it suddenly turns into tears for no reason. And then of course, I cry over things like commercials and billboards now lol
    It'll get better, just keep some tissues handy
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 12:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• OH YEAH! More so with my first than with my current pregnancy. My co-workers were so glad when I came back from work and joked all the time about how I would be crying already in certain situations. It will get better, I PROMISE!
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 12:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• thanks!!!
    Anonymous

• I've been emotional since my first pregnancy. LOL. But honestly this is number 4 for me, and I get misty eyed and choked up at the drop of a pin. The diaper commercial where the lady is singing silent night, and it shows all the babies sleeping, (I think it's luvs or pampers), makes me want to burst into tears every time!! Seriously had to change the channel. lol. sniff.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 4:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• lol thats funny cuz im like that now...me and my BF can b arguing about simple things like wat movie to watch at the theater..a normal arguement...and i would cry and claim he never listens to me or lets me have an opinion...which he does give me lol its kinda funny but in the moment wen im crying i feel horrible lol i cry as if someone died lol
    preqopiixiie

Answer by preqopiixiie at 2:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2010