What do i do ????

My daughter came up to me and rubbed my tummy and said baby !!!
What do i do ? She is like all excited .. She is always rubbing my tummy yelling baby!! I am really lost bout this one and i dont know what to do !! Helppp me CafeMoms !!

b-uuurrr-niece

Asked by b-uuurrr-niece at 11:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why do you think this is a bad thing?....Its good that she knows that there is going to be a baby in the house and she is happy about that. Many kids get mad and pull away and act up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Are you pregnant? Are you asking if you should get pregnant to make your child happy? IMO having a child is a huge decision, I wouldn't base it on whether my child wanted me to or not...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• My guess is that your not pregnant and thats why this is such a big deal to you not sure cause you didnt state wether you were or not but if your not pregnant then its not healthy to let her think there is a baby inside of you. I would definatly tell her that theres no baby but maybe someday so she has soemthing to look forward to if you guys plan on having another baby.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I dont know if im pregnant or not ... but its almost like she can see into the future kinda thing and she alrady knows ...
    Thats why i am so freaked out by it ...
    b-uuurrr-niece

Answer by b-uuurrr-niece at 11:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• My son told me he wanted a sister because I had the PARTS... lmao.. we are preggers but we haven't told him yet. We had a misscarrage b4 him and we just want to play it safe. My guess is that she might have over heard you two talking about it or she can feel there is something different.. Children are a lot smarter than ppl give them credit for. Tomorrow is my appt so if everything goes good then we are going to tell him! :) gl and i wouldn't worry to much, just like the other person said just let her know there isn't a baby in there but someday there might be and that you will let her know when.. She will forget about it in a few days anyway!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• When I first got pregnant with my daughter, my son (13-14 months at the time) would come to me and lift my shirt and kiss my tummy. He wasn't talking, and we hadn't said anything to him about it (I was only 4-5 weeks when it started, and he was so young we didn't think it would do anything to tell him so early). I don't know how he knew, but he knew. Kids are like that sometimes.
    Anonymous

• WELL AT LEAST I AM NOT ALONE MY 3 YR OLD ASKED ME IF I'M PREGNANT AND MY 2YR OLD KEEPS RUBBING MY BELLY SAYING THE SAME THING AND THE LAST TIME THAT WAS DONE I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT THE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!
    lilmechi225

Answer by lilmechi225 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2010