?? about milk

so im 34 weeks pregnant for the past week i cant stop drinking like a gallon of milk a day is this bad or ok this is my 3rd baby with my 1st i did the same thing my second couldnt even touch the stuff an now its like its my love no clue any ideas suggestions???? juice an other things arent as good as my milk an water another story so hmmm im confused! iron is fine im not anemic ???

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No it's not bad, I drank that much milk through my whole pregnancy with my son. With my daughter I drank orange juice like that
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• what ever floats your boat hun. milk is way good for you cus the baby is stealing calicum from your bones, so drink up!
    Anonymous

• Drink as much as you want! Stick to skim if you can, since it's better for you, and don't drink so much milk that it's filling you up and you're not eating other things you need, but milk is good for you. It's fine. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2010