What is a good website that lists the medications ect. that are safe to use during pregnancy?

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 12:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you stop by your Ob's office they will give you a list of things you can take. I would rather do that then go off a web site..
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 12:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 12:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I would NOT depend on a website. I'd talk with my dr. That's what you pay them for

Answer by admckenzie at 12:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i have a pregancy book that shows all of them and how they cross the placenta. book or doc are more accurate than a website.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Don't trust a website. get a list from your docs office. they should have given it to you during your first prenatal visit. otherwise you can call your docs office and ask if you know a specific drug you want to use.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• LactMed.com. It's based on a book, Medication and Mother's Milk, written by Dr. Hale. He's an OB who has also studied pharmaceuticals and his work is considered the gold standard for what is safe and what is not.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 2:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2010