I think I am ok with letting my friend go now... What realization have you came to lately?

I finally make contact with him last night and we texted for a while... now it just don't seem the same between us. He seems very distant and very uninterested as far as being friends goes. If he doesn't text me anymore, I don't think it will bother me as much cause I feel content with the ways things are now compared to what they were and I know that he just wanted to get laid and that our friendship would have never been real. We were supposed to hang out one more time before he left but I know now that it isn't going to happen. Guess that's a good thing cause he is hot and it was getting way too tempting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• No answers yet