why do women cheet on men and men cheet on women?

I was sitting in class today and all of the sudden one of my girl friend's walk's in with my fiancee's coat on saying that she was with him and you are nothing but a dirty tramp fuvking psycho bitch i tried to talk to my man about it but he just basically called me a liar and that if this shit ever was to happen again then he want's his ring back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you still in HS? It sure sounds like it. This is why teens should not play at being adults!
    Anonymous

• well i say dump him if he is going to do that you then he is nothing but trash and that girl is nothing but a tramp you can do better i would put it behind you and move on your better then they are
    Anonymous

• Leave him and move on.
    Anonymous

• It's cheat NOT cheet!
    Anonymous

• To answer your question, it usually because something is lacking in the relationship and that is why most cheat or because they are just that kind of person.
    Anonymous

• Beacause you can't cheat on your dog....
    Anonymous

• People that cheat are selfish immature pigs that don't have the balls or ovaries to tell someone they've lost interest, so they go and dip there spoon in another bowl before finishing what is in front of them. That's my take on it. If you want a professional opinion, call Jerry Springer. He deals with people like you, your friend, and your fiance on a daily basis.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Forgive my spelling error, I mean their, not there...long day! lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Why do people go to school but still can't spell? CHEAT - not cheet. Whole scenario sounds immature and I don't think you or he are ready for marriage. You have girls doing that to you and saying things like that and a man that calls you a liar. I'd give the ring back, wait until you all grow up, then find another guy.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2010