Twilight Mumbo Jumbo

ok i band this cause it was such a big deal, and i thought it was for teen age kids.. WELL my little sister wanted to watch it so i did, and i only watched TWILIGHT not NEW MOON... Its a ok dang good movie, wondering if any other moms thought this was good? Or is it just for teens? Are you obessed as i am now? I feel so silly thinking about a movie so darn much..

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 1:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• Well... I'm not a teenager - far from it and I love the Twilight Saga. I even wrote a journal post about it!
    I read the books first - the books are MUCH better. I watched the movie to see what it was all about and thought it was ok - well, when New Moon came out - I took hubby to see it and LOVED IT! I can't WAIT for Eclipse to come out on June 30!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I did not like the movie. But that is because i read the books and i thought they were much better. Although i did not like the first movie i am planning on watching new moon just to see how they try to pull it off. I dont think its a big deal. People like what they like. Its not just a teen thing. My grandma likes the books and the movie lol.
    Anonymous

• I watched both twilight and new moon and I liked twilight the best, but Im not obsessed, it was just a good movie. However, I LOVE BLINDSIDE !!
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I watched Twilight and then read the books and then saw New Moon.

I realize the books are better for detail but you have to adjust for movie time,etc. So, imho, the movies were good because they got to the meat of the books and got the points across(although I wish some scenes had been added or drawn out a bit more LOL).

Not obsessed though, I really dont get that way over books or movies.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I watched the movie first and loved it as well. Now I'm reading the books and am really enjoying them. My husband likes to tease me about it, but I don't care. As long as a person gets enjoyment out of something, why should other people knock it? I'm in the middle of reading the 3rd one now and can't put it down.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2010