Shooting Pain

I am 35 weeks pregnant and been having really really intense shooting pain that almost feels like it is at the opening of my vagina on the inside it is a weird pain has anybody else experienced anything like this? Know what it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i get it even though im not pregnant. just growing pains is all.
    Anonymous

• I had that for a few days before I went into labor. It was because my cervix was dilating. When you have your next appt talk to the Dr about it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Does the pain shoot down your leg? The baby can compress a nerve. Make sure you mention it to the doctor.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• It does shoot down it shoots up.
    Anonymous

• i had this with my twins. it was about 6 months after their birth that i could do lunges again. it came right back with this pregnancy- right at 3 weeks!! i think it may be the pubic bone separating.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2010